1. Determine your Loan Eligibilty Criteria from a Spectrum of products :-
2. Preparing your documentation according to your requirement as per checklist.
3. Apply through the simple prescribed application form along with the supporting documentation.
4. The Company shall verify the information provided in Application Forkm physically or online on a case to case basis. The company reserves the right to ask for any other information if required.
5. The Company after the verification & Credit Appraisal shall consider your eligibility for Sanctioning/ Approving the loan applied for.
6. The Company issues a ' Sanction/ Approval Letter' with the relevant terms and conditions.
7. The applicant/ loanee Signs an Agreement with the Company, mentioning candidly the' Repayment Schedule'.
- Four Passport size photographs duly signed by the applicant/ Co applicant.
- Identity, Residence and Age Proof of the applicant/ Co applicant.
- Self attested copy of Pan Card.
- Proof of Education supported by the copies of certificates issued by relevant Board/ University.
- Current Certified Copies of property documents complete in all respects
- Copy of Fully Executed Earnest money contract.
- Copy of property revenue record alongwith encumberance certificate.
- Picture of the property with buyer & Seller clearly visible in the foreground.
- Latest Valuation Certificate From an Approve Valuer.
- Certified copies of last 3 months salary slips.
- Detailed business profile.
- Form 16/ ITR of Last 3 years alongwith the computation.
- PPF details including contribution in the fund as on date.
- Audited & CA Certified copies of balance sheets including P&L a/c for the last 3 years.
- Last 3 months bank statements showing average minimum balance maintained per month.